Why QIMA for Eyewear Testing?
The QIMA Benefits
- Representative sample collection: Test a sample collected during production, not a sample that your factory wants you to test
- Real-time supply chain intelligence: Access your dashboard anytime, anywhere, to book tests and monitor your product compliance
- Test protocol development: Use QIMA’s expert guidance to ensure your products meet your specific requirements and international standards
- Industry leading turnaround: Receive your test reports within 72 hours after sample receipt (80% of reports)
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes: Our expert team helps you to interpret and adapt to new regulations that may affect your products
QIMA guarantees to have an inspector or auditor ready to be at the factory within 48 hours.
This timeframe does not, however, guarantee factory preparedness or cooperation with QIMA. Nor does it guarantee against limiting factors out of the control of QIMA, such as transportation delays, or any event considered an Act of God.
80% of all audit reports are delivered the same day. Reports being delivered the same day are contingent upon full factory cooperation.
80% of all inspection reports are delivered the same day. Reports being delivered the same day are contingent upon full factory cooperation.